Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome

I don't know what to say here other than to warn you not to expect too much. I feel the need to write down some of the things I think about. What that means is that sometimes there will be grammatical, typographical, spelling, and other errors. As far as content goes, everything goes; I suppose.

I am a stay at home dad with two boys Walter 6.5 months and Adrian 3.2 years. I have varying intersts but I don't want to write about those right now, because it's already starting to sound like a personals ad.

so with that I would like to leave you with a quote that I am currently using in my email signature:
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."
-Oglala Sioux proverb

No comments: