Friday, July 12, 2013

36 Parties in 2 years.

Thanks to the generous support of my network of friends and family and their friends. I am now working on getting wedding gigs lined up for the next two years. I have about 7 parties lined up in the next several months so far. Please help me spread the word about what I am doing. Let folks know what I am doing. Let them know my services are available and free!  

I am going to start using this blog site to discuss how this working out. What music I used, what I think worked well. What I can work on. In addition I will figure out how to post a version of my calendar here so that folks can see the dates that are booked. In the meantime, I am feverishly working on slogging through 225gb of music making playlists and getting to know the Traktor S4. 

Speaking of the Traktor Kontrol S4. It is a phenomenal mixer/controller package. It is a little disappointing in its ability to control vinyl alongside digital. This is mostly in that the turntable sound is really low. With that said, I am thinking that vinyl will mostly be at home. With 225gb and climbing of music. There are very few things that I have on vinyl that I don't have in a digital format. This will make me much more portable. I will only have to carry the S4, Laptop, and headphones (and PA if necessary). 


No comments: